Do you want to take over one of my pages on JodyFeldman.com? Well you’re in luck!
Fill out the below form to submit a School Takeover request. Here’s how it works:
- I send you a menu of suggested content categories.
- You get together with your chosen classroom(s) or students and decide the 5 categories for which you’ll provide content.
- You send me the necessary text and/or pictures/drawings/photos (please adhere to copyright laws) two weeks ahead of your go-live date.
- I review your content and give you the okay or ask you to make some small changes. All copy needs to be approved 1 week before your go-live date or your posting may be delayed.
- I take care of uploading your approved content and show you the draft for your approval.
- Content goes live, and the crowd goes wild! Well, they do because you’ve remembered to announce it to students and parents and the world as you see fit.
- Your takeover page stays up until it’s the next school’s turn. Your content will be archived for you to pull up any time you want.
(Please note: School Takeovers will be posted regularly starting with the 2017-2018 school year as I work out some bugs. However, if you’re willing to be a guinea pig, I’m happy to have you.)
If this doesn’t answer your questions, you can also head over to the School Takeover FAQs page under the Educators section of my website. And if your questions still aren’t answered, feel free to email me!